Welcome!!!!

Welcome to my BLOG!!! I am so excited to start writing. I am going to write about anything and everything. Please feel free to leave your comments good or bad. I need your feedback!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My poetry (My Child)

                                                         My Child


                              Where have you gone my child?  He said
                               I need to talk to you......
                               All the blessing I have spread
                               Somehow did not get through.
                                You have covered your ears
                               And closed your heart...
                               Now how do I get in?
                               You need to tell me where to start
                               My child,  how do I begin?
                                Do I say that I love you dear
                                And I want you home again someday?
                                And I want to hold you near
                                And I miss you when you don't pray.
                                Do I tell you that I love you still
                                Even when you make mistakes...
                                I'll tell you over and over again
                                I promise I will
                                If thats what it must take
                                But child remember I'm waiting for you
                                To come to me in prayer
                                And I will hear you through and through
                                For now and forever I will always be there...


                                                                        Written by Carolann Volberg

Won a poetry contest with this poem years ago. 




1 comment: